Welcome to the Great Canadian Roof Doctor
Victoria BC Division serves Vancouver Island & Gulf Islands, specializing in New Roofing, Roof Restorations & Roof Inspections.
We distribute from coast to coast the first & only roof sealer of its kind in Canada, Dr. Shields Canadian Roof Armor, extends roof life by protecting against Sun, Rain, Wind, Fire, Ice, Snow, Salt, Hail, Moss & Algae.
If you would like a free roof inspection to learn if your roof should be replaced or restored, dial “The Doc” toll free at
Meet us at your Homeshow
- Qualicam Beach / Parksville September 19 – 21 2014
747 Jones Street
- Duncan – September 26 – 28 2014
2300 Bowen Road
- Nanaimo – October 03 – 05 2014
7380 Trans Canada Highway
- Victoria – October 17- 19 2014
3100 Tillicum Rd
- Campbell River – October 24 – 26 2014
1800 South Alder Street
Call 1 888 677 6310
- Fiberglass Shingle WarrantyOur Fiberglass shingle warranty comes with a 50 Year Warranty on New fiberglass shingle installations. During the 50 year term, we provide 100% Replacement Cost Coverage on both labor and materials. Fiberglass shingles are not maintenance free. They must be kept free from debris & require an inspection every 5 years, as well be cleaned & sealed in order to carry this extensive warranty.
- Metal Roofing WarrantyOur Metal roofing comes with a true 40 to 50 year manufacturer warranty, plus a 20-year workmanship warranty. Metal Roofing need little to no maintenance.
- GacoRoof WarrantyGacoRoof Warranty comes with a 50 year manufactures warranty & a 20 year workmanship warranty. GacoRoof must be kept free from debris, however no recoating is necessary.
- These warranty packages are fully transferable from owner to owner for the entire period of the warranty and there is no cost to transfer the warranty.
Now that’s true coverage!
For over 15 years, The Great Canadian Roof Doctor has been installing first-rate roofing systems for B.C. families and businesses. As a result we are growing nation wide.
- Exclusive Roof Sealer
The Great Canadian Roof Doctor is educating Canadians how to extend roof life by protecting against Sun, Rain, Wind, Fire, Ice, Snow, Salt, Hail, Moss & Algae.
Roofing Specialists oversee our Roof Doctors. We source our materials from nationally known manufacturers, ensuring a dependable, durable roof for your home or building.
Most of our customer’s first herd of The Great Canadian Roof Doctor from previous customers and they, as well as recent clients, have expressed their satisfaction in writing.
- Performance and Guarantee
The Great Canadian Roof Doctor offers a non-prorated Lifetime Warranty that is Transferable. We proudly offer a lifetime warranty on our instillations with 100% Replacement Cost Coverage on both material and labor. Read Our Warranty to learn more how this is possible.
The Great Canadian Roof Doctor provides you with a detailed quotation and firm pricing. No surprises and no changes without the written consent of the client.
Go Green by reducing the amount of asphalt shingles we put in the landfill. In Canada more then 1.2 million tons of asphalt roofing tear-off material is sent to the landfill every year. By extending the roof life we significantly reduce this amount. If your roof is sealed with Dr. Shields Canadian Roof Armor when it is new and every 5 years, you will have a life expectancy of 50 years or more even on a 30-year shingle. Without preventative maintenance today’s 30 year shingle actually only lasts between 12 and 20 years on average.
Seal your roof, go green!
The Great Canadian Roof Doctor is uniquely positioned to work with property managers and strata councils in planning and executing roof retrofits and maintenance programs.
Working with multi-family and multi-owner groups presents distinct challenges that require a specialized response, and The Great Canadian Roof Doctor is professionally focused on this sector.
Our people understand the demands of communicating with larger groups and will organize the meetings and presentations necessary to keep all stakeholders involved and informed.
Discussions on suitable options for retrofit and repair work can be arranged before the bidding stage in order to lay the groundwork for an informed decision.
- All Roofing Needs
- Tile Roofing
- Cedar Shake Roofing
- Roofing Supply
- All Roofing Needs
Vancouver Island & Gulf Islands